BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, as well as a global and regional research and development hub in Shanghai, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry. BASF posted sales of approximately €12 billion in 2021 to customers in Greater China and employed 11,070 people as of the end of the year.
- He/She supports GI project Program Piping Central PSI team in material engineering work.
- Provide engineering support to BIG Program piping PSI centralized team including below points.
- PSI creation/review for Clusters/projects including pipe assortments, valves etc.
- Piping material related specification drafting and review.
- Specialty item datasheet or drawing review
- Provide technical support to SPRD, TMMS, S3D creation.
- Coordinate and handling with BIG project teams requests and provide technical solution based on Material Centralized Concept
- Communication with German colleague on Technical specification of pipe classes/valves.
- Monitor engineer partner or local design institute on material engineering quality, schedule, cost and other activity assigned by BIG program team.
- Excellent technical knowledge in piping material engineering area. Skilled in ASME and GB standard as a minimum requirement.
- At least 8 years working experience in piping material engineering in chemical industry.
- Good English Skill in reading, writing and speaking is a plus
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and a strong sense of responsibility.