BASF is currently building a new Verbund site in Zhanjiang, Guangdong province. Announced in July 2018 and officially commenced in November 2019, BASF Zhanjiang Verbund Site Project would be BASF’s largest investment with up to US$10 billion upon completion and would be operated under the sole responsibility of BASF. BASF Zhanjiang Verbund site would ultimately be the third-largest BASF site worldwide, and will be built into a role model for smart manufacturing and sustainable production by utilizing the latest digital technologies and applying the highest safety standards.
- Coordinate and support engineering & maintenance service contractor strategy based on the BIG situation (location, skill availability, suppliers, personnel concepts, cost/price scheme etc.).
- Based on the characteristics of the identified outsourced scope and demands, coordinate, and support sourcing & ing process, including bidding list, contract type, evaluation & assessment, qualification proceeding, bundling (across sites and disciplines) etc.
- Coordinate and support the contracting from the tender and contract preparation to the execution of the tender until the awarding, including contract model (e.g., frame contract, supply man or In-house-contractor etc.), price model (e.g., Quotation/ lump sum, Quota book, Unit rate, Hourly rate etc.), incentives definition (technical and/or performance bonus/malus).
- Lead and coordinate contract’s terms, tracking all critical topics between contractors and users, maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress, monitoring of contracts and move forward until close-out, extension, or renewal according to what is best for BASF.
- Solution of any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with BASF, asking for support of Engineering, Maintenance, Legal and Procurement etc., and ensure contract proper implementation.
- Collaboration with financial, business, maintenance and engineering discipline team, periodically and circularly review, check, assess and optimize contracts from site holistic overview on their performance, risk, measurement and controlling, ensure their continuously and sustainable development and effectively running.
- Establish, set-up and maintain BIG contract management procedures and smart tools system, focused on contracts management and know-how competence to apply in teams daily activities.
- Support on performance of all site engineering & maintenance contractors service management.
- Plan and control the function structure and manpower requirements, headcount and budget.
- Direct and prioritize the workload of team members. Train and coach the direct reports and develop the succession planning in order to improve the working efficiency, quality and professional skills of the team members.
- Establish training, development measures and appraise the performance of the team.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, maintenance related or finance, procurement, legal, or contract management related majors.
- Working Experience: Above 5 years’ experience in contract management of maintenance, engineering or procurement.
- Knowledge in petrochemical/chemical maintenance and/or engineering, be familiar with e.g., its work methods, technical programs etc.
- Strong integration, analytical, problem-solving, written/oral communication, negotiations skill and leadership skills
- Computer, interpersonal and customer service skills are necessary, digital skill or mindset are prefer.
- Fluent English in written, spoken is prefer.
在巴斯夫，我们创造化学新作用——追求可持续发展的未来。我们将经济上的成功、社会责任和环境保护相结合。巴斯夫在全球拥有超过111,000 名员工，为几乎所有国家、所有行业的客户成功作出贡献。我们的产品分属六大业务领域：化学品、材料、工业解决方案、表面处理技术、营养与护理、农业解决方案。2021 年巴斯夫全球销售额约786 亿欧元。巴斯夫的股票在法兰克福（BAS）证券交易所上市，并以美国存托凭证（BASFY）的形式在美国证券市场交易。
巴斯夫与大中华市场的渊源可以追溯到1885 年，从那时起巴斯夫就是中国的忠实合作伙伴。作为中国化工领域重要的外商投资企业，巴斯夫主要的生产基地位于上海、南京和重庆，而上海创新园更是全球和亚太地区的研发枢纽。2021 年，巴斯夫向大中华区客户的销售额约为120 亿欧元，截至年底员工人数为11,070 名。欲了解更多信息，请登陆：www.basf.com/cn。