SUMMARY概述 (brief summary of job工作职责简单概述)
This position requires thorough knowledge of petroleum refining, chemical or industrial process design and engineering techniques; Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Client standards.
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF JOB工作范围
Supervisory responsibilities 管理职责
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE经验和知识要求
Related work experience相关工作经验
- Min.2-3 years of experience in chemical plant process design.
- Proven record on designing chemical process plants on own developed process in chemical, petrochemical and/or pharmaceutical industry.
Formal education or equivalent教育背景
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering and related majors.
- SIMSCI Pro-II or other process simulator;
- Understanding on processes in chemical and petrochemical industry;
- Capability to do technical sales based on personally developed processes based on NC application technology;
- Profound knowledge in unit operations(extraction, thermal separation(vapour/liquid, liquid/solid),membranes etc);
- Capability to develop/adapt new process.
- Team-work oriented, flexible and strongly committed to achieve results.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Available for frequent traveling.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES 主要职责
- Perform process simulation to establish plant concept and design basis for individual equipment. Carrying out hydraulics design for columns.
- Develop advanced separation solution and technical proposal based on customer needs and specifications up to the final quotation. Supplying respective process data sheet to Engineering department for equipment sizing.
- Coordinate with sales/ applications engineer to interface with customers either for marketing or technical clarification, and monitor progress of projects.
- Prepare technical appendix, participate and lead technical negotiation also considering legal aspects.
- Formulate Process Guarantee & go through internal technical risk review.
- Ensure that the solution offered to the customer are within the capability competence and capacity of the company
- Carry out BE design including finalize process simulation and hydraulic design, PFD, Mass balance etc.
- Provide technical Service including start-up service, troubleshooting and plant data analysis.
- Keep proper filing for relevant technical documents
- Coordinate with specialists of Head Office.
- Prepare technical documentation required within the company
- Technical support of sales engineers in sales activities
- Establish technical competence and expertise in certain applications
- Ensure environmental friendly process design
- To follow strictly the company and ESH regulations and operational procedures.
- To receive safety production education and training activities.
- To report the Incident and risks to manager or ESH manager whatever it is serious or not.
- To stop any unsafe behavior.