Are you passionate in research development of natural taste modulation or flavor ingredients? Are you inspired to work at one of our newly constructed, State-of-the-Art laboratory in Greater Asia?
Join our pioneering Research & Development team in Nanjing, China. With Frutarom combined; IFF is 129 years old, has greater than $5BB Revenue, contains over 13,000 employees, supports 160 locations, serving 33,000 customers with 150,000 products.
As a Research Investigator, you will
develop taste modulation solutions that will help our customers/consumers
reduce the consumption of negative nutrients such as sugar, salt and fat; and
increase the consumption of positive nutrients such as plant protein, plant
milk, whole grains, etc. You will be responsible to lead and develop
proprietary natural taste modulation solutions and clean label flavor
You will spend your time…
· Designing and conducting research for developing proprietary, cost-effective, globally natural and clean-label flavor ingredients and flavorings with taste modifying properties
· Coordinating and conducting analytical research as related to natural products isolation, identification, and quantification
· Identifying raw material and natural product sources for product development and commercialization
· Coordinating raw material supply chain
· Developing and obtaining required sensory and analytical data, regulatory approval and coordinating scale up and commercialization of the products by working closely with different departments
· Writing organized reports to summarize research findings and product development process
· Reviewing competitor product and patent literature and write patents for novel products
· Developing natural taste modulation and clean label taste solutions
· Coordinating raw material sourcing , product evaluation, analytical and regulatory validation, process scale up, and commercialization
· Reviewing ‘prior art’, prepare patent applications, and technical reports
· 1-3 years Research experience, preferably in an industrial R&D environment.
· Postdoctoral research experience.
· Knowledge of flavor and fragrance chemistry, protein chemistry, fermentation and taste research including taste modulation.
· Experience in enzymatic reactions for producing value-added ingredients.
· Experience in flavors, fragrances, food sciences, or consumer product development.
· Experience and expertise in taste modulation research
Our business is fueled by a sense of discovery; by consistently asking “What If?” To learn more about the possibilities please visit IFF.com
We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world.
At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking "what if?"
That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
As part of IFF, IFF Zhejiang is 100% owned by IFF, our 120 team members dedicate to provide high value and high quality flavors & fragrances products for customers all round the world with great passion.
IFF Zhejiang is located in Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province, we were founded in year 2004, holds an area of 254 acres.
IFF Zhejiang holds high level standards for sustainability and safety, we share the most advanced and mature processes, controlling technologies, equipment and management system in IFF, our dedicated team welcome you to join us, to enjoy the exciting journey to create unique scents and tastes, to learn more visit us at: www.iff.com