1. The person in this position will be mainly responsible for the Gasification Facility instrumentation and control system troubleshooting, plant projects and continuous improvement support including reliability and productivity.
2. This person is also responsible for the Gasification Facility support of the Process Automation System (PAS) with respect to some programming skills, preventive maintenance, Gasification Facility shutdown circuit revalidation and legacy control system upgrade.
3. Primary routine duties involve providing day-to-day tech support to Gasification Facility in two major technical disciplines – controls and instrumentation —and also include participation in new units startup and commissioning, installing, and maintaining controls systems.
4. Also facilitates implementation in the Gasification Facility of “best practices” and RCA in the controls and instrumentation disciplines—and participates in generating RCA investigation report and best practices for Gasification in the controls and instrumentation areas.
5. Emphasis placed on safety, team work.
6. This position is also responsible for helping to implement Critical Safety Circuit (CSS) revalidation work, eMOC and spare parts strategy in Gasification Facility.
7. This position is also responsible for helping to train Gasification Facility local controls/instrumentation engineering technical personnel.
1. Chemical Engineering Bachelor degree.
2. 7+ years in Ammonia/methanol, petrochemical, or related industries in operations and/or engineering or related activities. Preferably 5+ years in line supervision of process operations/engineering.
3. Capable and experiences of handling Large gasification commissioning, startup and normal operation management. The incumbent FM/Deputy FM of on-stream Facility has priority.
4. Must have extensive coordination experience in a multi team environment.
5. Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and customer relation skill
6. Excellent Communication & coordination skills.
7. Average Written/Spoken English, Proficient Chinese.
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for nearly 80 years. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, the Company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $50 billion. More than 17,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有近80年的历史。公司专注于服务能源、环境和新兴市场，为包括炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品饮料等众多产业的客户提供生产所必需的工业气体、相关设备和应用专业技术。空气产品公司也是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商。公司同时还开发、设计、建造、拥有并运营着一些全球最大型的工业气体项目，包括气化项目。这些气化项目以可持续的方式将丰富的自然资源转换成合成气，用于生产高附加值电力、燃料和化学品。